Default Are The Black Walnut Trees I Have Worth Anything?

wrote:
Thanks, for all of the answers. I have to remove these trees, I hate
to, but have to, because of their locations. When they were planted, by
the homes original owner, there was no consideration given to their
future growth.

How are the trees situated on your property? In other words, are they
anywhere near a house/powerline/neighbor's property line, etc? I guess
what I'm getting at is that I, too, live in SW Michigan, and if
dropping these trees could be done safely by a TOTALLY INEXPERIENCED
person, one with NO insurance, bonding, license, etc., then I might be
able to help out for the wood.

However, if there is ANY chance that these trees could fall on
anything, then I would have to politely bow out.