Christian McArdle

Default Kitchen units which ones?

but I thought the Hygena range build quality, in particular the drawers
was
the lowest of all I looked at

I'm happy with my MFI units. They were just about identical in price and
quality to B&Q units, but had a far wider range of styles. B&Q only had
around 10, and only 2 of those were real wood fronts. They mostly
concentrate on cheap modern MDF designs. I don't know what you mean about
the drawer units. Perhaps the display had the "standard" runners rather than
the proper "deluxe" ones.

I fitted some B&Q ones for my parents around the same time, and there was
nothing to choose between them in terms of quality, apart from the B&Q door
buffers, which can be easily fitted to the MFI units.

Christian.