Michael Kennedy

Default Nintendo Schematic

Does anyone have the schematics for a NES the original nintendo? I disabled
the lockout chip (CIC) by cutting pin 4 on it but now the reset switch
doesn't work anymore. I had tried to cut the traces on the pcb to start
with. I couldn't figure out why it didn't read zero to start with then I saw
there was a trace on the other side also. not thinking I cut it also. Anyhow
I guess I'm no good at cutting traces becuase it stil read 1 on the ohm
meter. I later realized my error. That circuit was no longer connected from
one side of the board to the other. I ran a pice of wire from one side to
the other to reconnect it and just cut the leg off the chip. When I bent it
up the leg broke off : ( With some very careful soldering I think I
could solder a piece of wire to it if I need to.

Anyhow a schematic might help me see what was wrong..

Thanks, Mike