Shaun B

Default "greasy" PCB's

Years ago I got a can from dick smith that came with a tube like a pen tube
with the ink in it, when i sprayed it on the PCB it disolved the greas and
was heard of no more but the problem with it was that if I sprayed some
types of components they would slightly melt because of the agent and the
cold pressure great stuff though try and ask someone at dick smith. sorry I
dont remember the name

"Alexander" wrote in message
I solder (wave) reguraly some PCB's.
After soldering the PCB's are "greasy".
I have tried brushing this off with a clean ESD-safe brush. but all this

did
was putting the grease on another spot off the PCB and leave some
brushstripes.
The same with all PCB-cleaners I have tried, some work well if you clean

the
PCB afterwards with some cloth. Unfortunatly not all produceb PCB's can be
cleaned with cloth.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem.

I thought of a cleaner which cleans the PCB and dries up in powder. But I
haven't found one.

Alexander