Grumps

Default Surface Mount Shower

Séan Connolly wrote:
I need to install a new shower fed from a combi boiler. It needs to
be surface mount as the wall it will go on isn't drylined (so no
space behind the plaster board) and the room is too small to have a
stud wall put in.

Is it possible to get a thermostatic shower where the water feed can
be visible e.g. chrome pipe mounted on the wall, or maybe the rail
combines the water feed ?

There was one monuted previously (manual mixer), which had two chrome
pipes coming up to the valve from the floor, but I can't seem to find
one anywhere, plus having two pipes looked a bit iffy imo.

Thanks

Séan

If you have a fair bit of money, then Aqualisa could probably help with
their Quartz off-the-wall series.