DA

Default Odd behavior in the neighborhood

Doug wrote:

This might be off topic, but I'm not sure what other newsgroup to ask.

For about 6 months now we have noticed a car parked on our street off
and on
in various places and thought nothing of it even though we could not
place
it with any neighbor.

One day my wife saw a guy park a car we had not noticed before, get out
with
a briefcase, lock it up, get in the other car and drive off.

Since that day we have noticed one or the other of those two cars in
the
neighborhood, never both at the same time. They are normally parked 2
days,
maybe three. Never more since we have been paying attention. Our city
ordinance limits street parking to 72 hours.

I have asked a couple of neighbors if they know anything about this.
Only
one has noticed the two cars but not the guy that drives them.

I walk my dog in the area quite a bit and have been keeping an eye out
for
either car and have never seen one in the surrounding neighborhoods.

My wife suggested that he lives in the apartment complex three blocks
away
and only has one assigned parking spot and that he thinks this is a
safe
neighborhood to park his extra car in. Could be I suppose.

What the heck is this guy doing?

People call police for much smaller things. I'm surprised you even had to
ask in a newsgroup at all. Just call the cops. Chances are they have seen
the car(s) while on their usual routes, so they may have an answer for you
already. Else they may be able to track the car down in a matter of
minutes and then decide what to do with it.

Cheers!
D.

Delivered via http://www.equity-loan.info/
Your home, its financing and everything about it
misc.consumers.house - 9029 messages and counting!