FDR

Default Dryer Vent Inline Diverter Energy Saver - Advice wanted

"Mak Wilson" wrote in message
oups.com...
There's a product out there that you can put inline on your dryer
exhaust vent. It's a simple device that let's you divert air flow into
your home through a vent instead of it going outside the house. I
thought this would be a good way to cut down on heating costs this
winter but I've heard it sometimes creates too much dust and moisture
inside the home. In winter, I don't have humidity problems, but I
don't want a lot of dust.

Is this kind of product good and safe to use? What are the pros and
cons?

Thanks for you advice.

http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/htm...ist470-6_1.htm

It'll be messy with the lint that it leaves at the exit.