Rob V

Default Rolling Pin Ball Bearings.....

Try inline skate bearings.

Go to any skateshop (or sporting goods store that sells/repairs them) the
will ususally give them away (the used ones that is) for free.
The work fine - I used them on a few shop tools I made for my latheand they
work great.

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
Sorry folks for the simpleness of this question! I'm thinking of making
around 20 or so rolling pins as Christmas presents. I was planning to
use a steel rod through the center which rides in a circular bearing at
the end of the pin and the handles would attach to the rod ends. Trouble
is, I'm really not sure where to find such bearings. I was thinking of
using steel bearings but water would rust them so perhaps nylon? Does
anyone have a recommendation as to where I can get these?
Cheers,
cc