Tom Wait

Default Gatling gun

"Dave Hinz" wrote

I'm *really* leaning towards purchasing his Complete Materials
Package.

That, to be honest, is the biggest hurdle. Maybe after I buy the 1927A1
I'll save the eBay toy fund money for the materials package. How much
is it these days?

The complete package is $719 Including shipping. In the plan set but not on
the website are prices for partial material kits. I can't find that sheet at
the moment but I think the brass kit was $130. The barrel liners are
available from Brownells, but unless you're an FFL holder you won't save any
$ over buying them from RG-G. I have a few bits of metal I can start on now
and scrounging and dumpster diving can supply some and Speedy Metals has
good service. I'll probably get enough to build two units. Materials cost
isn't as bad as the excise tax hit when the guns are done or sold. 11% or
about a grand apiece. OUCH!!
Tom