got 2 go

Default Air coming out of med cabinet when AC is on.

Hello Group,

I have been trying to get an explanation from the homebuilder on this, but
no explanation makes sense.

New house. Central A/C.

In the master bedroom, when the AC (or just the fan) is on, cool air comes
out of the medicine cabinet in the bathroom (through the slots that hold the
shelves inside of the medicine cabinet).
The flow of air increases when the door of the master bedroom is closed.
But still present when it is open.

There is 1 return in the bedroom, and one outside the bedroom. They are both
the same size filter.

Is there any time where this would be considered normal or part of the
design ?

Basically, it is up to me to prove to the builder if there is anything wrong
with the install or not.
They sent a tech from the A/C sub they use and while he could not explain
it, he said it was probably all right.

Can anybody share their comments on this ?

Thanks in advance....