Dr. Hardcrab

Default Beckett Oil Burner Shuts Off After 10 secs.

"frank1492" wrote

The problem was a bad transformer, hence no spark. The call
cost $140.

Not bad. That's even a little less than we would charge and we are CHEAP!

The firebox was OK (not seriously flooded) but the tech
reiterated that the reset button should not be pressed more
than once.

I've seen techs write it right on the realy with a Sharpy!

Water leak was due to boiler going cold, as you stated.
The help you all have given was most invaluable. Thank
you all again for your time! (Pam thanks you too.)
Frank

So she didn't have to come to your place to take a shower and/or keep
warm???

;-]