Default New DIY show

I looked ahead in the showguide on the website. Perhaps
the other projects will be more interesting. She has appeared
on other DIY shows - I think she was one of the lead
carpenters/furnituremakers for one of the makeover shows.

I was with her until she did the brackets. I think something else
would have been better then aluminium. Perhaps stainless?

I'll stay tuned and see what happens. With Norm pretty much
gone from HGTV and DIY and Dave Marks in re-runs, she's
about it for now? Wondering if they are pitching this show
more towards women?

MJ Wallace