JR North

Default removing spot welds?

Best method is using a 'spot weld bit'. This is a circular hole saw, in
several small diameters (1/8"-3/8") with a small center point
spring-loaded spike. You drill or punch the center of the spot weld
(drilling works better), then cut it out from the discard-piece side to
separate the panels.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

HotRod wrote:
Have a few questions here

1) What is the best way to remove spot welds on a car fender? So that I can
remove the fender and affix a new skin? Canadian Sources?

2) Once the spot welds are remove can I get a "spot welder" to put them back
on? Is this a stand alone machine or something that would attach to me
Miller 175 Mig?

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"