Dave Hinz

Default Gatling gun

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:04:22 -0700, wrote:
On 17 Oct 2005 16:51:53 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

When I bought my plans originally, maybe 12 years ago, he sent me a
letter saying "I'm almost done with the next version; if you don't mind
waiting I'll send you the newer ones at no extra cost". So, what you
describe isn't surprising. I'll buy the upgrade.

I take it you haven't really started on it?

Well, I've made some scrap if that's what you mean.

It'd be worth your while
to peruse his forum as there's a few errors in th' plans (even newer
ones) that are discussed. Might save ya some time and scrap.

Excellent, thank you.

I'm *really* leaning towards purchasing his Complete Materials
Package.

That, to be honest, is the biggest hurdle. Maybe after I buy the 1927A1
I'll save the eBay toy fund money for the materials package. How much
is it these days?