BigWallop

Default Mortar Mix

"John" wrote in message
I have some coping stones to rebed on a low wall (18" high) in our back
garden. The wall was already there when we moved in, so I know nothing
of it's history. The copings are approx 3 ft by 1 ft and just look like
the concrete paving slabs around my garden. As these stones are all
loose and have come unstuck from the original bed of mortar, which is
still on the bricks below, but I will chip it off with a 4" bolster.
What do I do with the mortar mix to make sure they stick!

Thanks

John

Hi John,

Have a look through the brickwork section on this site:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/pavindex.htm

It should talk you through what you need.

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com