leonard

Default plans for a base cabinet

I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic Layout).
this is going to be a light duty finishing workbench with drawers.

Len

Patriarch

"leonard" wrote in
:

I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic
Layout). this is going to be a light duty finishing workbench with
drawers.

Google is your friend. Look for kitchen cabinet plans.

Or try the analog library, seeking authors such as Tolpin, Proulx, Pacquay,
or Schmidt.

Or www.newyankee.com

Patriarch
royneu

Do you have any kind of CAD type program? I have some that I can send you.
They are done in QuickCad.

Roy

"leonard" wrote in message
I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic Layout).
this is going to be a light duty finishing workbench with drawers.

Len

Steve Decker

leonard wrote:
I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic Layout).
this is going to be a light duty finishing workbench with drawers.

Len

Danny Proulx books are good, but as I recall, he favors European-type
frameless construction with Melamine.

That might not be your cup of tea.If not, I can recommend the New Yankee
Workshop "Classic Kitchen Cabinets" plans. Traditional construction,
heavy-duty, attractive. I built some cabinets using this plan and they
came out well.

Good Luck.
Rick Samuel

I went with Schmidt to learn kitchen cabinets. Still learning. But also
bought D. Proulx's book.

Pat Barber

http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0106

Skip the top part..

or

http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0201

Skip the fence portion and you have a MAJOR
table with drawers.

or

http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0207

which is a EXCELLENT work table and quick to build.