Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Inca 10 inch tilting top table saw and 10 in joiner planer for sale

I am selling both the saw and the joiner planer.
I have several attachments for the saw like a molding head,tenon cutting attachment 2 mortise bits several blades 10 inch and 8 inch
I have spare gear drives, belts, and 2 sets of blades for the planer
saw has 39.5 inch rails 1 sliding table extension
Both units are in excellent shape and mounted on stands.
Saw has 1.5hp motor a linked belt drive no vibration $1100
Joiner/ Planer has 2 hp motor $1400
I can send pictures if someone is really interested
I live in Midlothian Virginia
Shipping would be somewhat expensive due to creating and weight if you cannot pick it up here in Virginia
Posted to rec.woodworking

Wow. That is digging up an old skeleton out of the grave. Its been 25 years since I have even heard of the Inca tools. I remember seeing pictures or articles about the table saw and jointer/planer about 25 years ago. I think they were really high quality tools back in their day. Given the almost non-existent changes in woodworking tools since then, I suspect they are still high quality today. Hammer sells their 10" jointer/planer for $3400 list price. So not sure your $1400 25 year old tool price is competitive or not.

Saw has 1.5hp motor a linked belt drive no vibration $1100
Joiner/ Planer has 2 hp motor $1400

Posted to rec.woodworking

Wow. That is digging up an old skeleton out of the grave. Its been 25 years since I have even heard of the Inca tools. I remember seeing pictures or articles about the table saw and jointer/planer about 25 years ago. I think they were really high quality tools back in their day. Given the almost non-existent changes in woodworking tools since then, I suspect they are still high quality today. Hammer sells their 10" jointer/planer for $3400 list price. So not sure your $1400 25 year old tool price is competitive or not.

Saw has 1.5hp motor a linked belt drive no vibration $1100
Joiner/ Planer has 2 hp motor $1400

I have a very active INCA machinery user group at:

I have over 2500 worldwide members in my user group. You are correct, the machines are very high quality, with almost nothing on the market today that matches the quality of these machines.

Regards
Al
Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to amaier, Dick from WI wrote:
Are there any sources for a segmented cutter head for an INCA model 510
jointer/planer

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...-f-808132-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dick from WI m writes:
replying to amaier, Dick from WI wrote:
Are there any sources for a segmented cutter head for an INCA model 510
jointer/planer

Damn, homemoaner hub users can't even be bothered to do a
google search first....

INCA planer thicknesser NoSpam UK diy 0 January 3rd 08 02:01 PM
FA: Inca 10" jointer/planer, Do I have this right? David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 June 6th 07 11:48 PM
Inca 570 jointer/planer Woodworking 1 December 30th 04 03:36 PM
Yorkcraft Planer, 15 inch - movable table question Ollie Woodworking 1 November 15th 04 12:37 PM
Anyone got any parts for an INCA planer/thicknesser? Dave UK diy 0 April 2nd 04 03:09 PM