Default Inca 570 jointer/planer

I would appreciate any advice on adjusting the thickness table. The gear
underneath the worm screw where the handle attaches became loose, and the
table would not raise or lower. I was able to press the gear back in place,
but found that stock passed through the planer was out of square.
Naturally, I disocvered that Inca went out of business three years ago.

Thanks in advance for any assistace.

Michael Goldin

Inca 12" Table Saw Steve Woodworking 2 December 4th 04 12:54 AM
jointer/planer combination Eric Anderson Woodworking 19 October 3rd 04 07:47 PM
Inca bandsaw pulley needed George Woodworking 11 June 19th 04 04:03 AM