Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Stapling Drawer Bottoms and Cabinet Backs

I'm curious if anyone has heard of or seen a stapler that is made to
shoot at a 45d angle - such as you might use to affix drawer bottoms
and cabinet backs into a grooved assembly. We just made a series of
frameless cabinets and I just angled the stapler, but once or twice I
didn't hit it quite right and you could just sort of see the blow-out
on the inside of the cabinet. For frameless I really like to staple
the backs into the grooves b/c it makes the box much less likely to
rack. IAE, if you've heard of one, please post back. Thanks.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

I have never had to staple the back into euro style cabs.Just get the groove
in the sides right, slight friction fit and you should not have any racking
problems.
Check this link for a book on the 32 mm system.
http://www.cambiumbooks.com/books/ki...0-9731869-0-9/