Posted to rec.woodworking
mike hide

Default a cheap source for router bits ,all makes.

I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all the major
suppliers http://routerbitworld.com/ .

I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

mike hide (in ) said:

| I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all
| the major suppliers
http://routerbitworld.com/ .

| I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Their prices /do/ look pretty good.

I placed my first order with them last month and got an e-mail that my
order had shipped on the 17th - but it hasn't arrived here yet.

I probably won't place a second order.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking
mike hide

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
mike hide (in ) said:

| I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all
| the major suppliers
http://routerbitworld.com/ .

| I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Their prices /do/ look pretty good.

I placed my first order with them last month and got an e-mail that my
order had shipped on the 17th - but it hasn't arrived here yet.

I probably won't place a second order.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto

One thing I noticed CMT have a bit extension to extend the reach of their
bits for situations like deep router tables...mjh