DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   a cheap source for router bits ,all makes. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/156028-cheap-source-router-bits-all-makes.html)

mike hide May 3rd 06 02:11 PM

a cheap source for router bits ,all makes.

I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all the major
suppliers http://routerbitworld.com/ .

I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Morris Dovey May 3rd 06 11:48 PM

mike hide (in ) said:

| I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all
| the major suppliers
http://routerbitworld.com/ .

| I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Their prices /do/ look pretty good.

I placed my first order with them last month and got an e-mail that my
order had shipped on the 17th - but it hasn't arrived here yet.

I probably won't place a second order.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

mike hide May 4th 06 05:59 AM

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
mike hide (in ) said:

| I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all
| the major suppliers
http://routerbitworld.com/ .

| I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Their prices /do/ look pretty good.

I placed my first order with them last month and got an e-mail that my
order had shipped on the 17th - but it hasn't arrived here yet.

I probably won't place a second order.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto

One thing I noticed CMT have a bit extension to extend the reach of their
bits for situations like deep router tables...mjh