Grizzly 8" Jointer For sale in Dallas TX $600

Old April 17th 05, 12:35 AM
TAP

Default Grizzly 8" Jointer For sale in Dallas TX $600

For sale in the DFW area, 1 very slghtly used 8" by 75" Grizzly 2 HP
Jointer model G0500. with Shop-Fox mobile base for $600. I no longer
have room to woodwork for a while, and do not want to store it any
longer. Thanks for looking!!!

Todd

Old April 19th 05, 09:12 PM
TAP

Nobody wants a very slightly used maybe one hour total time jointer!

Todd

Old April 19th 05, 09:31 PM
[email protected]

I do but you're to far away. I'll give you an extra 50 if you bring it
up to St. Louis :-o

Old April 19th 05, 11:24 PM
Tim

That is a great price for a great jointer, somebody should snap this
one up. I would recommend you also advertise it on the Woodnet.net
forum, bet you will pick up a buyer in no time.

Old April 20th 05, 02:05 AM
AL

You can buy a brand new one for $25 more.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=G0586

ups.com...

Old April 20th 05, 05:03 AM
TAP

Dont forget mine comes with the mobile base, and no shipping charge if
picked up locally
and no tax. I actually went and picked this jointer up from Grizzly, so
I had to pay the tax but no shipping, was about the same.

Todd

Old April 20th 05, 05:07 AM
TAP

I just looked at Grizzly's site, and my jointer is still $875, So how
is that $625 will buy a G0500, must be that new math I do not
understand!

Todd

Old April 21st 05, 02:05 PM
[email protected]

Your link is a G0586 - his jointer is a G0500
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=g0500

AL wrote:
You didn't try my link, did you? Here it is again. See for

yourself.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=G0586

oups.com...

Old April 22nd 05, 01:33 AM
AL

No kidding. Have a look at the specs of the two machines. I'm curious why
someone would pay $250 extra for the G0500 now that the G0586 is available.

oups.com...