TAP

Default Grizzly 8" Jointer For sale in Dallas TX $600

For sale in the DFW area, 1 very slghtly used 8" by 75" Grizzly 2 HP
Jointer model G0500. with Shop-Fox mobile base for $600. I no longer
have room to woodwork for a while, and do not want to store it any
longer. Thanks for looking!!!

Todd

TAP

Nobody wants a very slightly used maybe one hour total time jointer!

Todd

I do but you're to far away. I'll give you an extra 50 if you bring it
up to St. Louis :-o

Tim

That is a great price for a great jointer, somebody should snap this
one up. I would recommend you also advertise it on the Woodnet.net
forum, bet you will pick up a buyer in no time.

AL

You can buy a brand new one for $25 more.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=G0586

"TAP" wrote in message
ups.com...
Nobody wants a very slightly used maybe one hour total time jointer!

Todd

TAP

Dont forget mine comes with the mobile base, and no shipping charge if
picked up locally
and no tax. I actually went and picked this jointer up from Grizzly, so
I had to pay the tax but no shipping, was about the same.

Todd

TAP

I just looked at Grizzly's site, and my jointer is still $875, So how
is that $625 will buy a G0500, must be that new math I do not
understand!

Todd

AL

No kidding. Have a look at the specs of the two machines. I'm curious why
someone would pay $250 extra for the G0500 now that the G0586 is available.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Your link is a G0586 - his jointer is a G0500
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=g0500

TAP

I saw it AL and yes the specs seem the same! But a company like Grizly
would not sell it cheaper if they did not cut cost somewhere.
They probably have a warehouse full of the G0500's and if it were an
inferior machine, would they not try to cut losses and liquidate the
remaining inventory.
They do not even have it on sale, so as usual if it is too good to be
true it usually is. And on the same note is a Jet 8" Jointer worth the
extra $400 over the Grizzly?

Todd

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:33:05 -0500, the inscrutable "AL"
spake:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Your link is a G0586 - his jointer is a G0500
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=g0500

No kidding. Have a look at the specs of the two machines. I'm curious why
someone would pay $250 extra for the G0500 now that the G0586 is available.

Because it has MUCH less gray paint. (Ick!

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development
Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to TAP, John harris wrote:
Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will come look
at it asap.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...600-10169-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 11:44:04 AM UTC-5, John harris wrote:
replying to TAP, John harris wrote:
Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will come look
at it asap.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...600-10169-.htm

Highly unlikely that jointer is still available. Have you checked your local Craigslist? https://dallas.craigslist.org/search...&query=jointer

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking
TAP TAP is offline

John harris wrote:

replying to TAP, John harris wrote:
Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will come look
at it asap.

Are you ****ing ****ting me? I sold the mother****er back in 2005, 11 years ago. Is this some kind of Goddamn joke?
Why in hell are you plastering your damn phone number all over the ****ing planet?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"TAP" wrote in :

John harris wrote:

replying to TAP, John harris wrote:
Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will
come look at it asap.

Are you ****ing ****ting me? I sold the mother****er back in 2005, 11
years ago. Is this some kind of Goddamn joke? Why in hell are you
plastering your damn phone number all over the ****ing planet?

LOL. These weird replies to decade old posts have been showing
up for a while now, but I think this the first time an OP has
been around to respond to one.

Mebbe one of us should call Mr harris and see if we can find
out the source of these posts.

John
Posted to rec.woodworking

John McCoy writes:
"TAP" wrote in :

John harris wrote:

replying to TAP, John harris wrote:
Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will
come look at it asap.

Are you ****ing ****ting me? I sold the mother****er back in 2005, 11
years ago. Is this some kind of Goddamn joke? Why in hell are you
plastering your damn phone number all over the ****ing planet?

LOL. These weird replies to decade old posts have been showing
up for a while now, but I think this the first time an OP has
been around to respond to one.

Mebbe one of us should call Mr harris and see if we can find
out the source of these posts.

The source is the rip-off site homeowners hub.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/18/2016 1:24 PM, TAP wrote:
John harris wrote:

replying to TAP, John harris wrote:
Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will come look
at it asap.

Are you ****ing ****ting me? I sold the mother****er back in 2005, 11 years ago. Is this some kind of Goddamn joke?
Why in hell are you plastering your damn phone number all over the ****ing planet?

Did you price it by the inch? That seems to be the trend now.