Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks

no

Not here, either.

--
Howard Neil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can anyone get to this site?

The message
from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

www.taskersdiy.com

Not here at 16.24

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

Yes @ 16:35 using good old faithfull IE.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

Yes @ 16:35 using good old faithfull IE.

MBQ

That figures? I'm using firefox,this tells me it must be a java problem?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

Yes @ 16:35 using good old faithfull IE.

MBQ

That figures? I'm using firefox,this tells me it must be a java
problem?

Tell a lie its up&running now. :-)

Thanks all.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
. . is offline

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

Yes @ 16:35 using good old faithfull IE.

MBQ

That figures? I'm using firefox,this tells me it must be a java
problem?

I'm using firefox and got yo to no problems 16:51

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

Works fine here.

From the site...

* WE are family owned and family run and have been established for
50 years.
* WE are the UK's leading and biggest independent DIY Store with
sites at Wavertree Road, Liverpool, and Long Lane, Aintree.
* OVER 250 staff in a total of 22 departments and upwards of 60,000
product lines always in stock.
* PRICES checked to ensure they are at least the same price or
lower than all our national competitors.
* GOODS are sourced from all over the world and we buy direct from
factories straight into our Aintree Warehouse then sell direct to the
public to ensure best possible value.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Yes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The3rd Earl
Of Derby writes
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

Works here

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
www.taskersdiy.com

Thanks

yes.

Craft site Michael Woodturning 5 April 24th 05 07:37 PM
NEMES New Web Site Errol Groff Metalworking 0 March 6th 05 07:44 PM
Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): Glenn Fischer Woodworking 4 August 16th 04 05:09 AM
Web site update Rob Stokes Woodworking 2 November 25th 03 04:03 PM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM