Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default LAST NITE WITH CARLO ROSSI

Bot a jug of his fine vino at the market yesterday.
Almost went thru the whole thang last nite.
Must be good ****.
^@^

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default the new Colon

On 6/14/2015 10:35 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Bot a jug of his fine vino at the market yesterday.
Almost went thru the whole thang last nite.
Must be good ****.
^@^

Hey, you changed your name and got through my message block.
Let's see if you can beat the other Cannucks that do this and change
names more frequently than their underwear.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

"Frank" wrote in message ...

On 6/14/2015 10:35 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Bot a jug of his fine vino at the market yesterday.
Almost went thru the whole thang last nite.
Must be good ****.
^@^

Hey, you changed your name and got through my message block.
Let's see if you can beat the other Cannucks that do this and change
names more frequently than their underwear.

Frank, yer an asshole.
I can beat yer "message block" anytime.

p.s. I did more than change my name, asshole.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

wrote in message ...

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:15:59 -0700, NEMO
wrote:

On 6/14/2015 7:35 AM, Colon. Edmud Jackass Burchese wrote:
Bot a jug of his fine vino at the market yesterday.
Almost went thru the whole thang last nite.
Must be good ****.
^@^

Fine vino only comes in BOTTLES, Coloon!

Cheap bumwines such as Gallo, Thunderbird, Night Train Express etc come
in jugs!

You Yankee wino! LOLOK!

Half way through a 3 liter jug, it starts tasting OK I guess.

Well, I doubt it was three liters; that would be the size of Reckky's
colostomy bag.
After the first glass it goes down SMOOTH.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.recd.cycling,soc.culture.israel

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On 6/14/2015 2:34 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:17:54 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Hey, you changed your name and got through my message block.
Let's see if you can beat the other Cannucks that do this and change
names more frequently than their underwear.

Frank, yer an asshole.
I can beat yer "message block" anytime.

p.s. I did more than change my name, asshole.
LOL

You changed your name AND your asshole, Coloon? LOLOK

THAT kind of sick thing could ONLY happen to YOU, The Rectum! And, by all
accounts, it seems to have happened to you already! LOL

He's a cutey, isn't he.

Wonder how many more days he's got until he ends up in the funny farm?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:15:27 -0700, "tony944" wrote:

some cheap wines are ten times better than expansive that is if you really
know what is good???

Question marks?

"If you drink cheap wine all your life, that's what will taste good.
And expensive wine will taste strange." Guiseppe "the brat" Gallo.

"Bob F" wrote in message ...

He didn't rreally say that. In fact, I made the name up.

wrote:

On 6/14/2015 7:35 AM, Colon. Edmud Jackass Burchese wrote:
Bot a jug of his fine vino at the market yesterday.
Almost went thru the whole thang last nite.
Must be good ****.
^@^

Fine vino only comes in BOTTLES, Coloon!

Cheap bumwines such as Gallo, Thunderbird, Night Train Express etc
come in jugs!

You Yankee wino! LOLOK!

Half way through a 3 liter jug, it starts tasting OK I guess.

When shopping, how do you tell if a wine will be good.

By the shape of the box.