Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What I wound up doing with the fiber rush

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sqa2whcnu71kby5

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5sjoodua3v5lcse

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?asko4pjs921qiml

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9oeq2scglhp765i

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y15iy6eihob27q7

Had an old piece of glass, so I made a table - then I needed chairs - this
is the result

Vic

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Vic Baron" wrote in message
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sqa2whcnu71kby5

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5sjoodua3v5lcse

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?asko4pjs921qiml

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9oeq2scglhp765i

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y15iy6eihob27q7

Had an old piece of glass, so I made a table - then I needed chairs - this
is the result

Looks nice. How comfortable are the chairs?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
eb.com...

"Vic Baron" wrote in message
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sqa2whcnu71kby5

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5sjoodua3v5lcse

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?asko4pjs921qiml

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9oeq2scglhp765i

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y15iy6eihob27q7

Had an old piece of glass, so I made a table - then I needed chairs -
this is the result

Looks nice. How comfortable are the chairs?

They're kitchen type with an almost straight back, so not very for long term
sitting. The seat is a simulated leather so it's comfortable but not soft.

Vic

Using fiber rush Vic Baron Woodworking 6 March 25th 13 11:44 AM
Self Inflicted Wound catwatcher Home Repair 7 June 9th 09 05:32 AM
Chokes wound in parallel on same core ¦¦¦SHAD0W¦¦¦ Electronics 2 July 16th 06 04:07 PM
Question about a dual wound 3ph motor Gary Wooding Metalworking 11 November 16th 05 03:00 PM
Can I sub a wire wound resistor for a cement? [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 June 8th 05 06:41 AM