Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Maple Kitchen Storage/Cutting Board Cart

You gotta love it when a job of building a slide in cabinet to replace a
built in double oven turns into another job with the same customer.

This is a Maple cart that helps to replace some of the storage lost during a
minor kitchen renovation.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maple Kitchen Cart.JPG (33.7 KB, 28 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:42:32 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

You gotta love it when a job of building a slide in cabinet to replace a
built in double oven turns into another job with the same customer.

This is a Maple cart that helps to replace some of the storage lost during a
minor kitchen renovation.

Nice! It kinda' looks like your router table. G

I love working with maple.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

You gotta love it when a job of building a slide in cabinet to replace a
built in double oven turns into another job with the same customer.

This is a Maple cart that helps to replace some of the storage lost during
minor kitchen renovation.

Nice! It kinda' looks like your router table. G

Thank you, I wonder if I were to drill a 2" hole in the middle of it I could
charge more for it? LOL

I love working with maple.

As do I. You certainly do get a glass smooth surface.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Bigpole" wrote in message
Looks real good. Nice lines and proportions.

Ted

Thank you Ted, It will reside in 19"x 24" location between the new range
and refrigerator. Over all dimensions were dictated by the hole it had to
fill.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

You gotta love it when a job of building a slide in cabinet to replace a
built in double oven turns into another job with the same customer.

This is a Maple cart that helps to replace some of the storage lost during a
minor kitchen renovation.

begin 666 Maple Kitchen Cart.JPG
[Image]

end

Sweet. My kinda style. Nothing looks better than when form follows
function.