Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Traditional Design Jewelry

Sharshar great Bedouin jewelry in sinai

Designing and creating Handmade jewelry
Personal touch granted to each and every piece produced by our firm.

We hope the Jewelry we offer bring you Joy, Pleasure and Happiness, as
is intended.

Wishing you Love and Beauty!

http://www.geocities.com/rain_indor/SHARSHAR.html

Bedouin Traditional Design Jewelry

experience a culture that is vanishing fast.

Bedouin communities in Sinai:

Bedouin culture is the concept of hospitality. Even today, in the face
of dramatic cultural changes, the Bedouin custom of hospitality is
still very much alive

An important component of Bedouin society, both culturally and
economically, is handicrafts. designs on jewelry, and clothing are
passed down from generation to generation. Today, traditional jewelry
we sold help support the local culture and keep the traditions alive.

http://www.geocities.com/rain_indor/SHARSHAR.html