Default CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE On Ebay CHEAP!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER...QQcmdZViewItem

I will be posting all my tools here so you woodpeckers
can get great deals!

Chris

Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot.
92% feedback is a JOKE
and a SPAMMER no less

Rob Mills

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-ROUTER...QQcmdZViewItem

I will be posting all my tools here so you woodpeckers
can get great deals!

Isn't there supposed to be a crank handle on that thing?

RonB

I will be posting all my tools here so you woodpeckers
can get great deals!

Only one pecker evident in your flood of spam.