Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

Default Weird stuff -- update -- (was Electronic Kenmore refrigerator not working, what does this sign mean)

What's that Lassie? You say that Ignoramus28169 fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:03:20 -0500:

Happy after 2 minutes, I turned off the fridge, and reinstalled the
rear insulated covering panel and ground.

Plugged in again and I HEARD THE SAME OLD DREADED BUZZING SOUND. Now,
the compressor motor would not start again! It busses fomr several
seconds and the relay clicks and turns it off.

Compressor motor can't start right away after running.
Let it sit a while to let the freon pressure drop.

--

Dan H.
northshore MA.