Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Good night to you 2007,12,07

It is still dark outside. I think it won't be a nice day, for there
are no stars in the sky. A dog barks suddently, but to my curious,
there is no sound from man but insects.
Hm, well, it has been so late. I feel that the whole city falls
asleep.
I have been siting by the window for some evening, looking at the sky.
Thought it is subfusc, and sometimes even black, when I try to move my
eyes, I found it difficult.
Definitely, sleeping won't come.
Being sleepless, I should watch TV. However, my eyes do not stay in
the screen. The sounds make me feel turbid.
Will there be someone awake like me? It is cold at night. I don't like
coffe, but used to it.
Give a stretch, I could hear a sigh from my heart, like the falling of
flowers.
Good night to you, when it is morn!