Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PETITION US CONGRESS: The war must end: A million Iraqis have been killed

RCM only

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:29:15 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian quickly quoth:

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:34:54 -0700, Linda wrote:

On Aug 30, 6:59 pm, Rushlight wrote:
I don't care about the Iraquis or the entire mideast, but I do care
about our troops...bring them home, I say, for their sakes and not
anyone else's.

I agree. Time to get the hell out of Dodge.

And you could solve the illegal wetback problem at the same time - just
put them to guarding the Mexico border. Their job is supposed to be
"defend the US", not "Attack everybody Dick & George don't like", right?

Let's solve two dilemmas with one quick swap: Bring our troops back to
the States while deporting all the illegal aliens to IRAQ to fight the
war for us. Those who live to come back can stay legally.

Works for me.

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when
they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:30:41 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, in order to deport them, you first have to catch them. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:45:21 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
[...]

_AS IF_ that would be a problem...