Default Flue Damper on double-wall chimney pipe??

I'm connecting a woodstove to a DuraVent triple-wall chimney using the
double wall duravent pipe from the stove to the thimble in the ceiling.

But nothing in the instruct, pictures, etc makes any mention 9of
where/how to install a flue damper in this pipe. You know ... the
handle on the pipe you turn to control the draft through the chimney.
Do I just drill it like normal single wall pipe? Is there some sort of
adaptor section for this? Of course the dealer I bought it from is
closed on Sundays :/
Thanks
Eric
John Galbreath Jr.

Look here on my commercial site:

http://www.FireLogs.com/DuraVentBlackPipe.htm

Part number is 8679 (6") or 8879 (8"). Both are in stock and I can ship
immediately.