aha

Default Great use for an old book

If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your
mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound
book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will
work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as
a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip
or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.
willshak

aha wrote:

If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your
mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound
book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will
work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as
a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip
or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.

I'm using my mouse on an original copy of the Gutenberg Bible. Works great!
Greg O

"aha" wrote in message
m...
If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your
mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound
book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will
work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as
a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip
or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.

Better yet, toss the old mouse and buy a cord less, ball less mouse! I have
been using one for a couple of years and will never go back!
Greg

Tony Hwang

Greg O wrote:
"aha" wrote in message
m...

If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your
mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound
book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will
work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as
a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip
or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.

Better yet, toss the old mouse and buy a cord less, ball less mouse! I have
been using one for a couple of years and will never go back!
Greg

Hi,
Hmmmm, I control cursor with my eyeball. What mouse?
Roll the left or right eyeball, blink......., LOL
Tony
PrecisionMachinisT

"Greg O" wrote in message

"aha" wrote in message
m...
If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your
mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound
book.

Better yet, toss the old mouse and buy a cord less, ball less mouse!

Female, or did you have it neutered ???

--

SVL

LARRY THE CABLE GUY

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:34:31 -0500, "Greg O"
wrote:

"aha" wrote in message
om...
If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your
mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound
book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will
work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as
a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip
or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.

Better yet, toss the old mouse and buy a cord less, ball less mouse! I have
been using one for a couple of years and will never go back!
Greg

My dog has been ball less for a couple of years now.
He is very mellow now, never saw a ball less mouse though.