Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vets arrive in Pearl Harbor for Wednesday's memorial service marking 75 years since the attack

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5237967253001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

If you ever get a chance, visit Pearl Harbor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/6/2016 5:54 PM, Oren wrote:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5237967253001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

If you ever get a chance, visit Pearl Harbor.

My FIL was a former crew member of the Arizona. He was out of the navy 2
weeks but still working in the ship yard when Pearl Harbor was attacked.
He helped pull people out of the water and wreckage. When he passed,
the military did a funeral ceremony for him on the Arizona memorial and
spread his ashes over it. As they were spreading his ashes in the water
they said the ship leaked out a black tear at the same time. Every time
we see the Arizona memorial on TV my husband says "hi dad!".

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5237967253001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

If you ever get a chance, visit Pearl Harbor.

If you pay I will... I would like to but my circumstances prevent it.

I ponder if the USA was put in this position again would the populace
respond? There is a new book out written by a survivor... One of the
Greatest Generation.

I know what hell is like because I trained and experienced it. These heros
didn't have that benefit. God bless all veterans. We are here because of
them.

--
Tekkie