Posted to soc.culture.europe,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Massive 18-inch hammerhead worms are invading France

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

It may sound like something out of a 1950's B-Horror movie, but
giant-sized hammerhead worms are invading France.

Giant hammerhead flatworms are taking over parts of France, disrupting the
ecosystem, causing a concern for researchers.

I'm sure the Frogs will find a way to make them a delicacy, like escargot...

Posted to soc.culture.europe,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 05/23/2018 04:50 PM, Byker wrote:
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

It may sound like something out of a 1950's B-Horror movie, but
giant-sized hammerhead worms are invading France.

Giant hammerhead flatworms are taking over parts of France, disrupting
the
ecosystem, causing a concern for researchers.

I'm sure the Frogs will find a way to make them a delicacy, like
escargot...

They better; the damn things eat escargot.

Posted to soc.culture.europe,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 2018\05\23 23:50, Byker wrote:
"BurfordTJustice"Â* wrote in message news

It may sound like something out of a 1950's B-Horror movie, but
giant-sized hammerhead worms are invading France.

Giant hammerhead flatworms are taking over parts of France, disrupting
the
ecosystem, causing a concern for researchers.

I'm sure the Frogs will find a way to make them a delicacy, like
escargot...

Or prosecute Brigitte Bardot for saying bad things about them.