Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pool paint for small outdoor pond?

This is for a friend of mine so I don't have all the details. He said his
father has a small concrete or cement outdoor pond in his back yard that he
wants to paint. He is wondering what type of paint to use. He said he
thought that Lowes used to have some type of pool paint but he can't
remember what it was and he doesn't see anything like that there now.

Can anyone give any suggestions as to what type of paint he could or should
try so I can pass the information on?

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

How about a pool supply house? Should be one around, I would think.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 13, 5:12�pm, "Jay-T" wrote:
This is for a friend of mine so I don't have all the details. �He said his
father has a small concrete or cement outdoor pond in his back yard that he
wants to paint. �He is wondering what type of paint to use. �He said he
thought that Lowes used to have some type of pool paint but he can't
remember what it was and he doesn't see anything like that there now.

Can anyone give any suggestions as to what type of paint he could or should
try so I can pass the information on?

Thanks.

There is special non-poisonous paint for fish. I suppose your local
pet/fish store would have it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jay-T wrote:

Can anyone give any suggestions as to what type of paint he could or
should try so I can pass the information on?

Thanks all. I'll pass on the ideas about checking with a pool supply place
and/or a pet store for paint suggestions.

Outdoor pond Jason Carlton Home Repair 20 October 7th 09 05:28 PM
Outdoor Outlet off 220v pool pump [email protected] Home Repair 14 August 26th 07 10:03 PM
Converting a small garden pond into sand pit Jan Larsen UK diy 14 April 26th 07 03:00 PM
Heating an outdoor pool deano UK diy 59 November 26th 06 12:02 PM
DIY Swimming Pool with Pond Liner MC Home Repair 8 September 9th 03 12:03 AM