Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning rubber tiles

I have 120 "Multy" "Envirotiles" (made from recycled rubber tires) on my outdoor concrete patio slab.

Over the years, dirt, debris, muck, leaves, etc have accumulated under the tiles.

I'm going to take up the tiles, power-wash the concrete slab, clean the tiles and lay the tiles back down.

What is the best way to clean the tiles?
What detergent should I use?
What strength should the solution be (i.e., x part detergent to x parts of water)?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 10:57:31 PM UTC-4, condo owner wrote:
I have 120 "Multy" "Envirotiles" (made from recycled rubber tires) on my outdoor concrete patio slab.

Over the years, dirt, debris, muck, leaves, etc have accumulated under the tiles.

I'm going to take up the tiles, power-wash the concrete slab, clean the tiles and lay the tiles back down.

What is the best way to clean the tiles?
What detergent should I use?
What strength should the solution be (i.e., x part detergent to x parts of water)?

Power wash the tiles too. You can use any of the cleaning products for power washing, but I would just use water. Don't use too much pressure on the tiles.

Bonding rubber to rubber GB UK diy 28 September 18th 16 07:45 PM
Shaping rubber and rubber balls. T i m UK diy 20 August 27th 08 10:55 PM
Was: Shaping rubber and rubber balls: Update T i m UK diy 0 August 24th 08 04:36 PM
Rubber idler wheel rubber restoration Jeff Liebermann Electronics Repair 27 January 15th 08 05:19 AM
Best sort of glue for rubber floor tiles? Dave Phillips UK diy 1 February 11th 05 08:14 PM