Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.2600

Default SOMETHING THE D.O.L.F. SAID

"EITHER ANSWER THE ACCUSATIONS OF BLASPHEMY AND TREASON REASONABLY
BROUGHT AGAINST YOUR RELIGIOUS SOULS FOR ETERNITY OR BE SILENT IN MY
PRESENCE YOU FASCIST LYING GODLESS DOGS AS OTHERWISE THERE WONT BE FROM
HENCEFORTH ANY PEACE BETWEEN US."

Okay, so which one would you choose?

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.2600

-- WALLS ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THESE CATHOLIC / ISLAMIC MONSTERS OUT

(the preview as image links to this post of truth and good things have been
censored by Facebook--which side are they then on?)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 23 May, 2017

GOD IS WITH ME
AS YOU CAN SEE
NOT WITH POPERY
NOR ISLAMIC TERRORIST BE.

They are illusionists only ...

- http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/23/po...ing/index.html

Nous: #63
Time: 04:10 hrs
Date: 2017.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
Tetra: #62 - Doubt
I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {
1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
4. Souchoe
}
Asa {Physician; cure}

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.5.23

BENEDICT BROOK (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 1245 HOURS ON 24 MAY 2017: "Unexpected and
extremely loud bang rocks awake Sydneysiders:

Meteorologist Steph Spackman was travelling to work at 4.30am when the
thunder jolted her. 'I was at Epping when I heard a huge thunderclap
overhead,' she told news.com.au.

The lightning cracks appeared to be particularly loud on Sydneys north
shore."

-
http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...3db734191d6225

DOLF: "I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE THAN THIS:

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho
that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a
warning.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

👽👽👽👽👽"

- http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Mentat

..jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Date: 2017.5.23, Time: 2327
hrs, Super:#337 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence;
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego:#474 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider
Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock,
thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

Given the recent and relentless instances of Catholic / Islamic soddened
and insipid religious values basis as the cultural cause (as their higher
love so called but nonetheless fascist idealism) célèbre of unlawful and
unconstitutional cyber-warfare in being the culmination of over a decade of
such covert and systematic religious/political human rights abuses.

Just how far does the Pope want to take this metaphorical nonsense of the
necessity of "WALLS"?

The notion of fire walls in Information Technology terms means nothing to
these dogmatic religionists and not since Sodom and Gomorrah has the world
seen such transgression of the home, community and dignity of the person by
such *PIKE*.

SEE REPORT HE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...lhoYngxd2Vobnc

They have a specific tag #KORPPIONOIKEUS which means "the raven/rape is
right" and is the tag line for a globalist Catholic / Islamist / ET AL
campaign of criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a violent
psychosexual as malice intent against the person of another.

THE RAVENS (ie. REAL BIRDS) HAVE EVEN BEEN FOLLOWING ME DOWN THE STREET AND
TO MY HOME SO I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE BY NATURE GROANING TOWARDS ME SO?

GEERT (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF (as Natural / Common Law proponent and
advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

SEE IMAGE HE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

But the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the encapsulated improper
use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes within the #81 schema)
intrinsic to the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis of those religious
belief systems, which is only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the
alternative as a PARADIGM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE associated to the HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER.

It is associated to a Dutch-Japanese cartoon called Alfred J. Kwak which
appeared in 3 April 1989 to 29 March 1990.

It has been a huge concern which involved Finnish, Swedish, Colombian
Catholic mafia, Islamists and united with others as people who are located
within Australia.

- dolf

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."