Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Yet another laundry timer problem....

How long should it take my old lady to dry clothes? Seems like it takes the
witch forever.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 21, 2:42*pm, "Qunz" wrote:
How long should it take my old lady to dry clothes? Seems like it takes the
witch forever.

30 to 90 minutes in a dryer. 90 to 120 minutes on a clothesline or
fence. Several hours hanging in the trees.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Qunz wrote:
How long should it take my old lady to dry clothes? Seems like it takes the
witch forever.

Hook a clothesline to her broom and let her fly about the
neighborhood for 20 minutes.

TDD

Another laundry-related timer problem David Nebenzahl Home Repair 1 January 21st 09 02:50 AM
GCH timer fuse problem mikehh UK diy 3 January 4th 08 06:39 PM
combi boiler timer problem ramman UK diy 4 October 5th 07 01:08 AM
oil fired boiler timer problem darren UK diy 1 September 4th 06 09:43 PM
GE Dishwasher timer problem ?? Derek Atkin Home Repair 1 November 5th 04 12:11 AM