Water Softener Timer Gets Stuck

Old January 19th 09, 11:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water Softener Timer Gets Stuck

All,

The clock dial on my water softener seems to get stuck at 3AM every so
often. I'll come down in the morning and it will be stuck on the
"rinse" cycle. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Thanks,
Dan

Old January 20th 09, 01:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 5:44*pm, wrote:
All,

The clock dial on my water softener seems to get stuck at 3AM every so
often. *I'll come down in the morning and it will be stuck on the
"rinse" cycle. *Has this ever happened to anyone?

Thanks,
Dan

Timers wear out, replace it.
Old January 20th 09, 02:50 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
All,

The clock dial on my water softener seems to get stuck at 3AM every so
often. I'll come down in the morning and it will be stuck on the
"rinse" cycle. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Thanks,
Dan

Probably dying. Get a new one.