Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grout Sealer Recommendations

I have a new shower and I would like the seal the grout before we
start using it. It is a standard sand type grout.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Latex or silicon?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 26, 7:16*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
*I have a new shower and I would like the seal the grout before we
start using it. *It is a standard sand type grout.

*Any suggestions or recommendations?

*Latex *or silicon?

Silicon sealer

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Any specific brand?

Why do you suggest silicon over latex?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:41:25 -0700, jmeehan wrote:

On Jun 26, 7:16Â*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
Â*I have a new shower and I would like the seal the grout before we
start using it. Â*It is a standard sand type grout.

Â*Any suggestions or recommendations?

Â*Latex Â*or silicon?

Silicon sealer

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips
& tricks on this and that. Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Any specific brand?

Why do you suggest silicon over latex?

Could it be that silicone sealer may penetrate grout better, easier?

Franz Fripplfrappl

What grout sealer to use?? Trajen Home Repair 2 June 29th 06 02:35 PM
Grout Sealer Sawdusty Home Repair 4 April 29th 06 10:25 AM
does grout sealer make grout waterproof? bob Home Repair 3 October 20th 05 03:53 AM
Grout Sealer Bishoop Home Ownership 1 April 30th 05 01:17 PM
Grout Sealer Bishoop Home Repair 2 April 30th 05 01:17 PM