Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fiberfloor for kitchen

I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself
fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and
a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how
you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tarkett.com had information about it.It needs no glue. I need a new kitchen
floor and saw it on display at one of the flooring places. they had another
brand called earthscapes but I couldn't find any information on the internet
about that brand. I don't know if any other companies make it. I would like
to find out more information about it, but couldn't find much information on
it on the internet.In the tarkett brochure it says that it won awards, but I
would like to find out if someone has it and how they liked it before I
bought it.
"Lawrence" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself
fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and
a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how
you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Never heard of it. Please point us to a site which describes it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

MaryJoL spake thus:

"Lawrence" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself
fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and
a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how
you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Never heard of it. Please point us to a site which describes it.

Tarkett.com had information about it.

Looked on their site but didn't find anything called "fiberfloor" (or
"fiber floor"). They show three product lines: wood, vinyl and laminate.
What's the specific product?

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)
Posted to alt.home.repair
ron ron is offline

I just put the Tarkett fiberfloor in my kitchen this past spring . It was
one of the thicker patterns. The look is a little artificial but I like it.
It is cushiony so easy to walk and stand on. Easy to install too. But then
when I installed it I had all the cabinets and appliances out. Just cut it
to size and lay it out. One thing I did find out was it wasnt cut square at
the factory so I had a lttle trouble figuring out why I couldnt get it all
to line up at first. The edges at the ends of the rolls take awhile to lay
flat. Probably should be weighted down for awhile. Very easy to keep clean.
But that probablely depends on the pattern. When I rolled the refridgerator
into place I did indent the floor where the rollers were but that
disappeared after awhile. So far no cuts from dropped knives etc. I would
recommend it.

wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself
fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and
a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how
you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

when you go to the tarkett site choose residential and click on US.When the
site comes up you will see tarkett products with 5 choices. the second
choice is tarkett fiberboard.
"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
MaryJoL spake thus:

"Lawrence" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself
fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and
a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how
you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Never heard of it. Please point us to a site which describes it.

Tarkett.com had information about it.

Looked on their site but didn't find anything called "fiberfloor" (or
"fiber floor"). They show three product lines: wood, vinyl and laminate.
What's the specific product?

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl writes:
Looked on their site but didn't find anything called "fiberfloor" (or
"fiber floor"). They show three product lines: wood, vinyl and laminate.
What's the specific product?

http://www.google.com/search?q=tarkett+fiberfloor
might help.

--
May no harm befall you,
flip

Posted to alt.home.repair

MaryJoL spake thus:

when you go to the tarkett site choose residential and click on US.When the
site comes up you will see tarkett products with 5 choices. the second
choice is tarkett fiberboard.

Ah, there it is:
http://www.tarkett-floors.com/floors...r/segments.asp