Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Last Happy New Year

Last Happy New Year
Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

wrote in message
Last Happy New Year

Why? Whats gonna happen?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

"CBHVAC" wrote in message

wrote in message
Last Happy New Year

Why? Whats gonna happen?

Nothing. He is president of the United Procrastinators of America (UPA) and
he's wishing you a Happy 2005......

;-]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:20:00 -0500, "CBHVAC" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Last Happy New Year

Why? Whats gonna happen?

It was midnight. I posted at exactly midnight. New years day ended,
and so did my drinking !!! (I hate that part)....
hic....

Now it's back to the real world (that sucks).