Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Using USB headset with corded phone

Old November 1st 06, 07:44 PM posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Using USB headset with corded phone

I have a USB headset that I use for VoIP calls on my PC. I also have a
corded phone. Can I somehow plug by USB headset to use with my corded
phone? Is there an adapter that would let me do that?

Old November 4th 06, 02:30 AM posted to misc.consumers.house

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a USB headset that I use for VoIP calls on my PC. I also have a
corded phone. Can I somehow plug by USB headset to use with my corded
phone? Is there an adapter that would let me do that?

I know that there are adapters that go the other way, from a USB Razor phone
jack to a regular headset jack (came with the phone). I would check Radio
Shack or google for it.
Tomes

Old November 9th 06, 04:27 AM posted to misc.consumers.house

"Tomes" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a USB headset that I use for VoIP calls on my PC. I also have a
corded phone. Can I somehow plug by USB headset to use with my corded
phone? Is there an adapter that would let me do that?

I know that there are adapters that go the other way, from a USB Razor
phone jack to a regular headset jack (came with the phone). I would check
Radio Shack or google for it.
Tomes

There are adapters for plugging a regular phone into your computer to use
with Skype and other services. You can get them cheap on ebay, and they
really do work. Not only that, many are "dual use" so your phone can still
access the phone line on the wall jack.

Telephone Jack Charlie S. Home Repair 22 July 12th 05 03:13 AM
Portable DECT phone with 'headset' option? T i m UK diy 18 February 8th 05 02:30 PM
Decent cell phone headset & plug adaptation questions Dan Electronics Repair 4 January 21st 05 01:53 AM
SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Keith Woodworking 0 October 25th 04 01:45 PM
shorted out phone line re barry martin Home Repair 1 June 17th 04 02:50 PM