timppa

Default Philips 3A chasis service mode?

How can I get 3A to service mode? Do I need remote? How is mode operated? I
need to check/change channel selector value.

Alain Beguin

"timppa" a écrit le/schreef op/wrote on 24/10/2003
How can I get 3A to service mode? Do I need remote? How is mode operated? I
need to check/change channel selector value.

The only thing I can tell you;

On the set, there is one butto with a marking like a triangle with one
point down
On the remote control RC5991 there is one button with the marking like
a square on its side with an exclamation symbol
within it. (maybe with the word "print" on it.

You have to push those two buttons at the same time for a short while.

The only values in that menu that I remember are; E/W = 08 and Corner
E/W = 09

For the rest you will have to search...

Hope this helps,

Greetings,

Alain

--
alain dot beguin at tijd dot be
Icq/Skype/Msgr-audio

timppa

Thanks!
I managed to get to serv.mode now.
It needed that mono button and timer/sleep button sametime.

Now I have menu which looks like this.

Center of screen:

-- --

I managed to change mem blocks.
Those look like this:

01 39
02 20
03 08
04 01
05 42
06 14
07 39
08 --
09 --
10 --
11 --
12 --
13 --
14--

I can also cnahge values, but how I can store those? I haven't found correct
mem block and value for channeselector, but still looking for it...

-Tim-

"Alain Beguin" kirjoitti
viestissä:mesnews.cbea7d3a.6905becb.4.1714@privacy .net...
[...]

timppa

"eddumweer" kirjoitti

"timppa" schreef in bericht
[...]

I thought that the value for the channelselector must be in 12 or higher

and
depending the hardware (channelselector, txt.... ) the value must be 040

or
40.

Thanks for information!

Only value that is changed over memblock 7 is 11. 12 cannot be changed or
something is broken.
I have to look for that pp button (code) because I use CME replacement
remote that don't have such...
Bit hard.
If I manage to change and find correct channel selector value I will install
those zeners.
This tv model is not very service friendly... at all.

Store everything you change "directly" with the pp-button (personal

setting)
or green button at the top of the rc5991

Have you mounted 2 zenerdiodes 5V6 fover the eeprom from ground to sda and
from ground to scl. It's a modification for static problems made by

Philips

Greetings Peter