Default 27" Panasonic tv model:CT-27G7DF,chassis:JP363 (N7DM)

27" Panasonic stereo tv model:CT-27G7DF, chassis:JP363 (or N7DM),
year: Feb 2002, S/N: LB20391450, Howard W. Sams # 4599,UL listed
436L.The customer complained that the tv had intermittent shut down so
in my shop I did not notice the problem but I decided to go ahead and
replaced parts recommended by other techs (common repair tips):

D805=MA4056MTA=5.6v,1/4w =NTE5011
D802=MA165TA5VT=1N4148=NTE519
D821=MA4047HTA=5.1v,1/4w=NTE5010
Remove C035=1 uf,35v
Changed parameter 000 in EEPROM to 007
I soldered parts throughout tv even though they looked good

According to common repair tips by other techs I was told to check
these parts:

D055=near action button & is action line to MPU
D820=B+ OVP
D821=B+ OVP these also tie to action line
J119= check J119 if cap there remove it, if not there then remove
C035=1 uf,50v near x-tal

Which I did & they were fine. For a similar repair tip if the tv will
power up only after removing ac cord then reapplying replace:

Panasonic kit # TXASK03ESER1=contains EEPROM (IC002),MPU (IC001) &
instructions=$44.71 CDN (3 weeks)

I did not replace it as I don't want to do costly trial & error
troubleshooting. Another common repair tip is to also check L805 & C827
for cold solder & redress all wires including speaker wires away from
crt which I did.

Conclusion: this repair was done exactly 1 year ago and 1 month later
the customer called and complained that the tv shut down once
intermittently but no problems since so yesterday the customer called
and stated that the tv began to shutdown intermittently so I am waiting
for the tv to come.
Anyone have any common repair tips for me?, thanks in advance.

Sidney
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Canada