Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Zenith K731 radio

Looking for schematic for Zenith K731 tube radio. Chassis 7K07 or 7M07 ( I
have both). The one on
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/s...ics/Zenith.htm is useless because
it is blank/corrupted/whatever. It just does not display on Windows or OS
X. Yes I have the latest DJVU viewers on both. Other files from the
above link display OK, but some do not.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Supernews" wrote in message
news
Looking for schematic for Zenith K731 tube radio. Chassis 7K07 or 7M07
( I
have both). The one on
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/s...ics/Zenith.htm is useless
because
it is blank/corrupted/whatever. It just does not display on Windows or
OS
X. Yes I have the latest DJVU viewers on both. Other files from the
above link display OK, but some do not.

My Lizardtech DJVU plugin worked fine. Here is the 7M07 as PDF. Can't find
the others in the pull-down list.

Arie de Muynck

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Zenith7M07diagram.pdf (67.6 KB, 343 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Arie de Muynck" wrote in message
l.nl...

"Supernews" wrote in message
news
Looking for schematic for Zenith K731 tube radio. Chassis 7K07 or 7M07
( I
have both). The one on
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/s...ics/Zenith.htm is useless
because
it is blank/corrupted/whatever. It just does not display on Windows or
OS
X. Yes I have the latest DJVU viewers on both. Other files from the
above link display OK, but some do not.

My Lizardtech DJVU plugin worked fine. Here is the 7M07 as PDF. Can't find
the others in the pull-down list.

THANK YOU!!! PDF is just what I have been looking for.

These DJVU files have been driving me crazy. The plugins don't work for
me. I'm using IE 7, and have Vista and XP. It does not work on either.
It does not work on Safari on OS X either. I also have the latest
standalone viewers for Windows and OS X. Neither will display the 7M07
DJVU schematic. On OS X I get a message saying the file is corrupted. On
Windows I get no error message, just a blank display.

Again, Thank You!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Dan" wrote in message
m...
"Arie de Muynck" wrote in message
l.nl...

"Supernews" wrote in message
news
[...]

Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" wrote in message
Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

I'll have to agree with that. They have been nothing but a pain in the ass
for me. Like PDF is no good any more?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Dan" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

I'll have to agree with that. They have been nothing but a pain in the
ass for me. Like PDF is no good any more?

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to ****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

I'll have to agree with that. They have been nothing but a pain in the
ass for me. Like PDF is no good any more?

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to ****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

ian field wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

I'll have to agree with that. They have been nothing but a pain in the
ass for me. Like PDF is no good any more?

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to ****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

Most of the yenc's I've decoded with xnews turned out to be pdf - or rar if
I'm unlucky.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

I'll have to agree with that. They have been nothing but a pain in the
ass for me. Like PDF is no good any more?

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to ****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

Most of the yenc's I've decoded with xnews turned out to be pdf - or rar if
I'm unlucky.

Or a .pdf that was .rar, then .yenc. If you manage to uncomress the
crap, it is usually ends up as a damaged .pdf file. ;(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to ****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

So apparently the designers of DJVU borrowed Yenc's design spec. :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Dan wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to ****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

So apparently the designers of DJVU borrowed Yenc's design spec. :-)

No, Yenc just aimed higher, and fell a lot shorter.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

So apparently the designers of DJVU borrowed Yenc's design spec. :-)

No, Yenc just aimed higher, and fell a lot shorter.

Like I said, DJVU used Yenc's design spec. If they aimed high, it is
certainly not apparent. Whatever it was they were aiming for, they missed.
Badly.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Dan wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to
****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

So apparently the designers of DJVU borrowed Yenc's design spec. :-)

No, Yenc just aimed higher, and fell a lot shorter.

Like I said, DJVU used Yenc's design spec. If they aimed high, it is
certainly not apparent. Whatever it was they were aiming for, they missed.
Badly.

You should see their bathroom floor. Disgusting!

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...
Like I said, DJVU used Yenc's design spec. If they aimed high, it is
certainly not apparent. Whatever it was they were aiming for, they
missed.
Badly.

You should see their bathroom floor. Disgusting!

Badabing!

I guess we can call that "**** poor aim"! :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
Anyone who creates DJVU documents should be strung up from the
nearest
street lamp by a rusty safety pin through their ball-bag!

I'll have to agree with that. They have been nothing but a pain in
the
ass for me. Like PDF is no good any more?

The only conclusion I can draw is that DJVU's primary function is to
****
people off - any information they might contain is just the lure!

No, that was what Yenc was designed for.

Most of the yenc's I've decoded with xnews turned out to be pdf - or rar
if
I'm unlucky.

Or a .pdf that was .rar, then .yenc. If you manage to uncomress the
crap, it is usually ends up as a damaged .pdf file. ;(

Not so far, but I recently downloaded the 2007 ARRL book as an ISO which
when burned to a CD failed to install with a checksum error, although the
individual PDFs appear to be intact on the CD.

Adding an FM radio to a valve/tube car radio N_Cook Electronics Repair 12 July 16th 08 10:46 AM
Antique Zenith AM/ FM model 8C01 (late 40's) Radio schematic needed. [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 March 5th 08 02:52 PM
Zenith TVs cz Electronics Repair 2 May 1st 06 02:32 AM
Zenith 35" T.V.!! Rono Electronics Repair 2 June 1st 05 09:57 PM