Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default RWA today

Saw this in the morning paper in the 'Rhymes with Orange' strip. see
attached

Reminded me of when I had my FiOS installed and the telephone service was
really bad. TechSevice (more like self-service) told me that my Panasonic
cordless phones were interfering with the wireless router. No way since
first I turned off the wireless router's RF signal and no change. Phones are
5.8ghz anyway (iirc). Problem finally got fixed with Verizon changing a
setting at their end - after I threatened legal action (long story).

btw- if you want to see a lot of cartoons online without a lot of hassle,
try this url
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/
Many of the cartoons for copyright reasons, ask your computer for
identifying info that is blocked by some firewalls. This site gives
troubleshooting info that a lot of sites do not.

Attached Thumbnails
RWA today-rhymes_with_orange-gif