Set Square

Hamie wrote:

Hi..

Before I go out tomorrow & buy my bannister parts... What height do
the regs say they have to be? 900mm? Is that from the front, rear or
middle of the tread on the stairs? What lee way do you have? +- 25mm?

TIA

Hamish.

They have to be a minimum of 900mm when measuring vertically from the pitch
line. [This is the sloping line from the nose of one step to the next etc.]
I'm not aware of any maximum.

Also the spindles have to be positioned close enough together to prevent a
100mm sphere from passing through the gap.
--
Cheers,
Set Square